What can you expect when you visit our Aftersales Department?
- Please remember that face coverings are required when visiting our service receptions
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- Please park your vehicle in one of the designated spaces
- Please remove any personal items in your vehicle, which could be damaged during the sanitising process
- Please adhere to the queuing system and follow the 2m social distancing policy at all times
- Use the hand sanitiser stations on entry and exit
- Please follow the directional signage
- Service reception staff will be behind Perspex screens
- If you are waiting for your vehicle, you will be guided to a personal waiting area
- Regrettably refreshments will not be available
- All reading material has been removed
- Technicians will sanitise their safety glasses and use gloves for each vehicle worked on
covers are used on the contact zones of the customers vehicle e.g.
steering wheel, handbrake cover (if applicable), floor mats and seats
and are only used once
- All vehicles are sanitised before work
commences, paying special attention to the contact zones that are not
protected with the disposable covers
- Any equipment or features on the vehicle that are not protected or covered are sanitised first before any work is undertaken
- Customers are not permitted to enter the workshop, this is for the safety and well-being of both customers and Technicians
- Before the vehicle is returned to the customer, it is cleaned inside and outside
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept cash, so please bring a debit or credit card with you
you are displaying any symptoms we would ask that you reschedule your
The safety of our customers and employees is paramount. Please help us to ensure that we all stay safe.
For further information, please contact us today.