Trainee Toyota Sales Consultant– Kingston SW20 0AD
We are looking for an energetic and hard-working Trainee Sales Consultant to join our team. This role is an entry level role with full training provided.
Salary: Competitive basic salary pa plus commission, use of a company vehicle (after 10 deals), uncapped OTE. This role involves weekend working.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that maximum profit is achieved from the sale of new and pre-owned vehicles and accessories in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and Dealer Operating standards.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To identify and develop prospects and to work with individual customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
- To prospect for new customers as directed by Sales Manager / General Manager and to encourage prospective customers to take test drives.
- To build rapport and understand customer requirements to guide them towards the best choice for them.
- To develop new relationships to win new business.
- To agree details of sale with customer taking into account part exchanges, accessories and finance arrangements in conjunction with Sales and Business Managers.
- To assist in processing all documentation relating to the sale of a vehicle including coordinating order and delivery and handover of vehicle and ensure that this process is completed in accordance with departmental procedures.
- To work as a full member of the team working with colleagues to provide a seamless service to customers.
- To ensure that a thorough understanding an up to date knowledge of all products are maintained.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Genuine interested in automotive business
- Previous customer service experience
- Well-organised and keen to learn
- Must live within a commutable distance
- Ambitious and determined to work in sales
- Excellent communication skills
- 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Loyalty & Long Service Awards
- Life Insurance (after qualifying period)
- Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer
ABOUT CURRIE MOTORS
With over eight decades of experience in automotive industry we are one of the South leading dealerships for Toyota and Lexus.
We were established as, and to this day (4 generations later) remains very much a family operated business. You can therefore trust us to work as hard as we can to uphold the values that underpin all that we do. Our difference comes from the personalised service we offer to all our customers, which serves to enhance their experience and get to the core of their specific motoring needs. It's therefore no surprise to see that a high percentage of our business is made up of repeat customers or customer referrals.