Toyota Vehicle Technician, Isleworth
The purpose of the role is to carry out all workshop duties in an efficient and safe manner, to meet customer requirements and maximise workshop utilisation and profitability.
- Work as part of the Workshop team to deliver scheduled vehicle service, maintenance and repair work in accordance with manufacturer and company standards.
- Examine the vehicle and diagnose defects either in the Workshop or during a road test, using a good knowledge of the vehicles and technologies concerned.
- Examining vehicles and reporting defects against Vehicle Inspectorate standards.
- Carrying out each job within the budgeted time as set out on the job card to maintain labour efficiency.
- Taking personal responsibility for the daily maintenance of workshop equipment, reporting any defects or problems that need attention.
We are looking for candidates with previous Toyota experience, however other franchise experience will be considered.
Full clean driving licence
Competitive depending on experience. You will also receive productivity bonus paid on hours sold over attended.
You will be working 40 hours per week plus Saturdays on rota.
Currie Motors also offers:
- 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays.
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Loyalty & Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance (after qualifying period)
- Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer