TOYOTA SALES CONSULTANT– Great West Road
Are you an experienced Sales Executive, Advisor or a Customer Service professional? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are now recruiting for a Toyota Sales Consultant and are looking for individuals just like you!
Salary: Competitive basic salary plus commission, use of a company vehicle, uncapped OTE.
This role involves weekend working.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that maximum profit is achieved from the sale of new and pre-owned vehicles and accessories in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and Dealer Operating standards.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To identify and develop prospects and to work with individual customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
- To prospect for new customers as directed by Sales Manager / General Manager and to encourage prospective customers to take test drives.
- To build rapport and understand customer requirements to guide them towards the best choice for them.
- To achieve monthly sales targets.
- To develop new relationships to win new business.
- To agree details of sale with customer taking into account part exchanges, accessories and finance arrangements in conjunction with Sales and Business Managers.
- To assist in processing all documentation relating to the sale of a vehicle including coordinating order and delivery and handover of vehicle and ensure that this process is completed in accordance with departmental procedures.
- To work as a full member of the team working with colleagues to provide a seamless service to customers.
- To ensure that a thorough understanding an up to date knowledge of all products are maintained.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Sales experience (not necessarily automotive) and the ability to work to pre-set targets.
- Experience of selling and discussing insurance related GP products under FCA authorisation is also desired.
- Must live within a commutable distance
You must be able to provide:
Checkable school / work history
Eligibility to work in the UK
- 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Loyalty & Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance (after qualifying period)
- Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer