Toyota Technician / MOT Tester – Kingston
Hours of Work:You will be working 40 hours per week Monday – Friday, plus Saturdays on rota
Currie Motors have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Toyota Technician / MOT Tester to join our Aftersales Team in Kingston.
- Work as part of the Workshop team to deliver scheduled vehicle service, maintenance and repair work in accordance with manufacturer and company standards.
- Examine the vehicle and diagnose defects either in the Workshop or during a road test and completing MOT Assessments, using a good knowledge of the vehicles and technologies concerned.
- Examining vehicles and reporting defects against Vehicle Inspectorate standards
- Carrying out each job within the budgeted time as set out on the job card, to maintain labour efficiency
- Taking personal responsibility for the daily maintenance of workshop equipment, reporting any defects or problems that need attention.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Previous Lexus experience, however other franchise diagnostic experience will be considered
- Ability to work under pressure
- MOT Licence
- Checkable back to school / work history
- 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holiday
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Loyalty and Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance (after qualifying period)
- Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer