VEHICLE PARTS SUPERVISOR
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm with one hour for lunch and Saturday 8am till 1pm as and when required as part of the rota.
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an experienced Parts Supervisor to join our busy Parts Department at our After Sales Centre in Isleworth.
As a Parts Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting the Parts Manager in leading a busy Parts Department, increasing sales potential and providing excellent customer service, a first class management style and demonstrating a comprehensive technical understanding of the automotive trade.
You will ensure that all customers at retail and workshop areas are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on the same day.You will also complete all administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Overseeing the parts department operation and co-ordinating deliveries and returns
- Identifying potential sales opportunities
- Monitoring and managing stock levels
- Ensure that all parts and accessories are correctly binned and accurately recorded
- Ensure that all customer returns are credited on a daily basis and report any errors to the Aftersales Manager
- Ensure that the Company’s policies and procedures are adhered to and that the Dealership Operating Standards are maintained in order to meet objectives and achieve CRS targets.
- Ensure that a thorough understanding and an up to date knowledge of all products are maintained
- Maintain accurate cash and credit controls
- To ensure that an effective and efficient filing system is maintained within the Parts office
- Promote satisfactory customer relations through expeditious and courteous handling of public
- Any other adhoc duties / projects as required by the Parts Manager
- Experience of working in a similar role with well-developed management and leadership skills
- Ability to motivate the team and maximise individual performance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; can develop and maintain working relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Well-organised with good IT skills and administration skills
- Live within commutable distance to Isleworth
- 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Loyalty & Long Service Awards
- Life Insurance (after qualifying period)
- Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer