Part-time Fleet Driver
Currie Motors require a Service Driver to work within their Fleet Department in Twickenham
Hours of Work: 2 days per week, usual days of work Thursday & Friday (flexibility of days required) 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch
Salary: £9.50 per hour
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To ensure the movement or delivery of vehicles on or off site is carried out in a safe and responsible manner. Assist within the Fleet Department as required by the Corporate Manager.
- To collect and deliver vehicles to and from customers ensuring accuracy and efficiency and select quickest and most suitable routes.
- To collect cars from the Company compound and deliver to other dealerships
- To ensure that all site and customers' vehicles are treated with care and attention at all times especially when parking and / or driving / off site. Ensure adequate safety and security procedures to protect the vehicle.
- Any other ad hoc duties / projects as required by the Corporate Manager.
- Experienced in driving both manual and automatic vehicles
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence (over 21 for insurance purposes)
- Well presented and have good communication skills to be able to interact with staff and customers.
- Friendly, flexible and committed to giving excellent customer service
- Checkable school / work history