Part Time Car Rental Driver (TEMPORARY - 3 Month contract)
Salary:£9.50 per hour
Hours of work:3 days per week usually Monday & Friday plus 1 other day dependent on business needs
8.30am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Applicants must be flexible to cover holidays / sickness as required.
Due to continued growth, Currie Motors are offering an excellent opportunity to become a key member of our Car & Van Rental team based at our Head Office in Twickenham.
We are a leading player within Toyota Rental, with an exemplary reputation and decades of experience. For the right individual we will provide full ongoing training and an opportunity to join the company at an exciting time of expansion.
The ideal person will be a confident driver and have excellent customer service experience.
- Ensuring accurate vehicle handover is completed for all rental customers
- Ensure that the vehicles are moved on and off site in a timely manner
- Ensure Company’s insurance guidelines are adhered to in order to minimise the risk of theft or damage to vehicles
- Liaising with customers to hand over vehicles and explain controls
- Ensuring vehicles are prepared and ready for rental (this includes preparing and washing vehicles as required)
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Manager
Skills & Attributes
- Experienced in driving both manual and automatic vehicles
- Well presented and have good communication skills to be able to interact with staff and customers
- Can demonstrate a high level of commitment to customer care values
- Professional image at all times
- Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays (pro rata)
- Loyalty & Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance (after qualifying period)
- Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Ongoing training