PART- TIME CALL CENTRE AGENTS
(flexible hours) between the following shift patterns:
Monday to Friday between 8.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday 8am to 1pm (on a rota basis)
(When applying please advise of preferred working hours / days)
Competitive salary plus commission depending on call quality, data capture etc.
The Role & Responsibilities:
Booking and scheduling service and repair work, keeping customers informed and up-to-date at every stage, advising them of completion times or any delays and quickly responding to any questions or queries.As Call Centre Agents, duties will include:
- Ensure that all reception booking procedures are carried out, ensuring a steady and realistic flow of available work through the workshop and adhering to the recall process.
- Checking the online service books system as well as any direct email booking requests and make the necessary bookings and email the customers to confirm their appointments.
- Handling incoming service related calls, provide advice to customers and / or arranging relevant bookings
- Making follow up calls after service visit
- Calling lapsed customers and chasing service reminder bookings
Experience in the motor trade advantageous (although we would be keen to see applicants from other industries).
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Previous experience in Customer Liaison / Reservations / making bookings advantageous
- A polite and friendly personality
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate (experience of Kerridge would be advantageous but-in-house training can be given)
- Exceptional communication skills
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Good administration and organisation skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence situations
- Basic understanding of how a vehicle works