Lexus Service Advisor in Twickenham TW1 1ER
This is a great opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our successful organisation and you will be working within a small team on a split site.
Working Hours are 8.00am – 6.00pm Monday – Friday with 1 hour for lunch & Saturday 8.00 – 1.00pm on a rota.
The role of Service Advisor is to ensure the smooth and profitable operation of the works control, service department workshop and Service Reception, with strict adherence to dealer standards, CCS, company policy and procedures and the code of Practice for the Motor Industry.
* Meeting objectives, ensuring CCS targets and operating standards are achieved.
* Making outbound calls, taking service bookings and inputting on reservation system.
* Receive customers, discuss, identify and progress routine service and repair requirements.
* Promote the sale of service and accessories.
* To ensure that maximum profit is achieved from all service works in accordance with company policy.
* Discuss and identify manufacturer’s warranty, routine service and repair requirements with customers, obtaining background information to assist specialist personnel in diagnosis-testing-inspecting.
* Ensure that service / repair jobs are completed satisfactorily and to time specified making sure all warranty items are available for return to manufacturers.
* To issue repair orders to the workshop technicians adding any further information that may appertain to the repair.
* To ensure that any delay in the completion of work is reported to the customer.
* To ensure that all materials used and time employed on each vehicle is recorded on job cards and that the mechanical write up is correct for works carried out and signed accordingly.
* Accept payments for work according to Company policy.
* To accurately cost all invoices for payment.
* Ensure that all clerical functions within the reception department are carried out in accordance with company policy
* To ensure price lists and charge out rates are kept up to date at all times
* To prepare and analyse job cards for work carried out under the terms of warranty
* Ensure that all Warranty policies and procedures are adhered to
* Any other ad hoc duties / projects required by the service manager.
For the role of Service Advisor we are looking for someone who has:
* Previous motor trade main dealer experience in a similar role
* Good upsell ability
* A polite and professional personality.
* A strong focus on customer satisfaction