Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 3.00pm (30 minutes lunch)
(Full Time may be considered)
Job Type: Permanent
Your job will be to assist with maintenance and development of relations with Fleet clients and to ensure the daily operation of the Fleet Department.
- To build rapport and understand customer requirements.
- To promote satisfactory customer relations through expeditious and courteous handling
- To establish and maintain successful customer relationships by personal appeal, manner integrity and loyalty
- To assist in processing all documentation relating to vehicle fleet sales including coordinating order and delivery also supervision of final delivery arrangements.
- To provide excellence in handling of existing customer database including maintenance of database and mail shots.
- To follow up customers to ensure customer satisfaction following delivery of a new car.
- To keep Fleet Sales Manager aware at all times, of sales, delivery and customer enquiries with which you are dealing.
- To ensure that a thorough understanding and up to date knowledge of all products are maintained.
- Carry out daily internet based activities for vehicle enquiries. Example, Ebbon leaselink/Epyx 1 Link.
- On a daily basis keep Fleet Sales Manager up to date with any information regarding Toyota central portal.
- Assisting with ordering and controlling new car stock through use of internal control system also Toyota GB ordering system.
- Delivery of new Vehicles to customers by arrangement with the Fleet Administrator or Sales Manager.
- Good level of general education including Maths and English GCSE
- Must hold a Full Clean Driving Licence
- Practical experience of working in a Sales orientated environment (Desirable)
- Experience of Account Management/Customer liaison (Desirable)
- Ability to present a professional image at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Knowledge of computer systems