Car Rental Representative
Salary: Competitive + Company car and benefits
Due to continued growth, Currie Motors are offering an excellent opportunity to become a key member of our Car & Van Rental team based at our new office in Ware.
We are a leading player within Toyota Rental, with an exemplary reputation and decades of experience.
For the right individual we will provide full ongoing training and an opportunity to join the company at an exciting time of expansion.
Additional benefits include a company car and a solid commission structure with good earning potential.
Previous Rental experience is not essential as full training will be provided. The ideal person will be confident and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills and a natural desire to succeed.
Providing customers with the highest standards of service is at the heart of everything we do, therefore we look for someone who is able to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
Skills & Attributes
- Experience working in a sales environment or working towards sales targets
- Clear & concise telephone manner and exceptional communication skills
- Can demonstrate a high level of commitment to customer care values
- To present a professional image at all times
- Possess an enthusiastic, self-motivated attitude
- Ambitious with a commitment to self-development and continuous improvement
- Strong organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of people
- Ability to use questioning and interview techniques to gain information in order to fully qualify prospective rental customers and negotiate prices
- Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Ensure the branch is maximising reservations and revenue in accordance with Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Prospect for new customers as directed by your line Manager
- Ensure Company’s insurance guidelines are adhered to in order that risk of theft or damage to vehicles are minimised.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships to ensure high customer retention levels
- Ensure all rental agreements and vehicle handovers are correctly completed at all times
- Achieve the set monthly and annual revenue targets
As a Car Rental Sales Representative you will:
- 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Loyalty & Long Service Awards
- Life Insurance (after qualifying period)
- Car Leasing Scheme ( after qualifying period)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer