Car Rental Branch Manager
Salary: competitive + commission + company vehicle
Due to continuous growth, Currie Motors are offering an excellent opportunity to become a key member of our Car & Van Rental team based in Twickenham. We are a leading player within Toyota Rental, with an exemplary reputation and over eight decades of experience.
Skills & Attributes
- You will have experience in service sector relevant to our business ( retail, hotel industry, catering, hospitality or service division)
- You distinguish yourself through your service-oriented way of thinking and value of work in customer service role
- You have experience as a Manager / Team Leader
- You are well-organised with ability to multi-task
- You must have exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated and committed to continuously improve
- Confident with sales-focused attitude
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Budget and sales performance of the branch
- Coordinating and optimising all processes in the branch
- Bringing new business and building on local sales and relationships
- Identifying sales opportunities and motivating the branch team in upselling
- Ensure Company’s insurance guidelines are adhered to in order that risk of theft or damage to vehicles are minimised.
- Ensure branch staff have a thorough knowledge of the Company Policies relating to payment.
- Working towards set monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Ensure that all staff have a thorough understanding and an up to date knowledge of all products and procedures are maintained.
- 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure + bank holidays
- Discount Schemes
- Life Insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff Recruitment Referrals
- Ongoing Training