CALL CENTRE AGENTS
Location: Currie Motors in Isleworth (TW7 6DS)
Competitive annual salary with commission.
Based on 40 hours per week;
Hours of work;
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday 8.00am to 1.00pm on a rota basis
The Role & Responsibilities:
Booking and scheduling service and repair work, keeping customers informed and up-to-date at every stage, advising them of completion times or any delays and quickly responding to any questions or queries. As Call Centre Agents, duties will include:
- Ensure that all reception booking procedures are carried out, ensuring a steady and realistic flow of available work through the workshop and adhering to the recall process.
- Checking the online service books system as well as any direct email booking requests and make the necessary bookings and email the customers to confirm their appointments.
- Handling incoming service related calls, provide advice to customers and / or arranging relevant bookings
- Making follow up calls after service visit
- Calling lapsed customers and chasing service reminder bookings
- Assisting the Service Advisors as and when required to carry out administration tasks.
- Making outbound calls advising customers of product campaigns
Experience in the motor trade advantageous, together with excellent service and communication skills.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Previous experience in Customer Liaison / Reservations / making bookings essential
- A polite and friendly personality
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate (experience of Kerridge would be advantageous but-in-house training can be given)
- Exceptional communication skills
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Good administration and organisation skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence situations
- Basic understanding of how a vehicle works
22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus bank holidays
Long Service Awards
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Staff Recruitment Referrals
Ongoing training in house and with the manufacturer
To apply for this role, please submit your details using the form below