Part-Time Booking Centre Consultant
Flexible hours between Monday to Friday 8am till 6pm and Saturday 8am till 1pm (on a rota basis).
Salary: £20,000 pro rata plus commission.
Location: Twickenham (TW1 1ER)
The Role & Responsibilities:
Booking and scheduling service and repair work, keeping customers informed and up-to-date at every stage, advising them of completion times or any delays and quickly responding to any questions or queries. As Booking Centre Consultant your duties will include:
- Ensure that all reception booking procedures are carried out, ensuring a steady and realistic flow of available work through the workshop and adhering to the recall process.
- Checking the online service books system as well as any direct email booking requests and make the necessary bookings and email the customers to confirm their appointments.
- Handling incoming service related calls, provide advice to customers and / or arranging relevant bookings
- Making follow up calls after service visit
- Calling lapsed customers and chasing service reminder bookings
Experience in the motor trade advantageous (although we would be keen to see applicants from other industries).
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Previous experience in Customer Service / Reservations / making bookings advantageous
- A polite and friendly personality
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate (experience of Kerridge would be advantageous but-in-house training can be given)
- Exceptional communication skills
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Good administration and organisation skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence situations
- Basic understanding of how a vehicle works
- 22 days annual leave pro rata increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Loyalty & Long Service Awards
- Life Insurance (after qualifying period)
- Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer