BODYSHOP ESTIMATOR – ISLEWORTH TW7
Currie Motors requires an experienced motor trade Bodyshop Estimator for our very busy site in Isleworth. Working alongside the Bodyshop Supervisor, you will organise and oversee the Bodyshop Repair operations. This is an all-round role incorporating all various responsibilities and administration.
The salary on offer is competitive with excellent OTE.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm. NO WEEKENDS!
- To carry out accurate estimates ensuring a blend of profitable pricing and job retention.
- Ensure that the work carried out by the Bodyshop employees the required levels of profitability, work quality and customer satisfaction.
- To assist in co-ordinate all activities within the Body Repair area to ensure maximum profits are achieved, objectives are met and C S I targets are achieved.
- In discussion with Bodyshop Supervisor arrange the flow of work in the most efficient manner; maximize the sale of labour and materials whilst adhering to agreed completion dates.
- Promote good customer relations through expeditious and courteous handling of the public.
- To ensure that paint and materials are used in the most economic way and control purchase and stock levels.
- In consultation with the Bodyshop Supervisor / After Sales Manager establish and administer operating standards and policies.
- Together with the Bodyshop Supervisor ensure that staff productivity is maintained at 100% with idle time kept to a minimum
- Ensure that all documentation relating to the Body Repair / Warranty claim of a vehicle is completed according to departmental procedures and all monies are received before vehicle handover.
- To ensure all outside suppliers’ invoices are passed for payment and charged to customers where applicable.
Applicants should be ATA/VDA accredited for estimating compliant with PAS125 and have Audatex experience / qualifications. You must have the ability to work under pressure and have a stable career background within a similar role in a Bodyshop / accident repair centre.
* Ability to influence and negotiate with a wide range of people
* Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively with a range of people
* Ability to convey complex technical information in a straightforward manner to non-specialists as well as specialists
* Effective team worker with the ability to support other team members
- 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Loyalty & Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance (after qualifying period
- Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer