COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
With all our thoughts on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we wish to update you on the actions we are taking to prioritise the health and wellbeing of our customers and employees.
We are following the recommendations from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the UK Government and maintaining their guidelines in our showrooms and aftersales operations including:
- Implementing social distancing policies within the showroom and Aftersales Centres
- Cleaning of work spaces
- Regular and thorough hand washing by staff
- Hand sanitisers being made available
- Staff displaying any symptoms have been asked to self-isolate
- Customer’s cars which come into service have protective steering wheel covers, seat covers and mats
- Technicians wear disposable gloves
- Extra attention is being paid to all door handles and rails
showroom surfaces, vehicles and keys before and after use
- Creating clear pathways to avoid any unnecessary contact
The health and safety of our customers and staff is paramount and we want to reassure you that these high standards will continue when you come into our showrooms or our service departments.