Below are some of the steps we are taking to protect customers and employees while remaining available to those who need us. We have modified our service offering which starts at the point of reservation:
1. Where possible all Identification and Driving Licence requirements will be arranged prior to renting.
2. Emphasis will be on promoting social distancing by getting you quickly on your journey while limiting physical interaction within our locations.
Rental Agreements will be signed and payments keyed at vehicle pick up points. This can also be arranged at customer’s workplace or home.
3. We understand the need for flexibility and travel plans can change therefore offer a no-fee cancellation policy (Customers who have booked through a third-party are encouraged to contact the third party directly to understand their policy).
Clean vehicles have always been important to us, but at this moment in time, we understand vehicle cleanliness is even more critical.
That’s why we have modified our cleaning procedures that take place between every rental.
On top of the usual cleaning and hoovering, we are using antibacterial products to sanitise key areas including:
• Key & Key Fobs
• Centre console
• Steering wheel & column
• Gear shift & handbrake controls
• Instrument panels
• Cup holders & compartments
• Door interiors & pockets
• Door handles (interior & exterior)
• And other high-touch areas
We also have measures in place to immediately isolate and quarantine any vehicle if needed.
Every vehicle will be immaculately presented, competitively priced and professionally delivered, to reassure you, that Currie Motors are,
‘Nice People To Do Business With’.
We offer low excess terms and flexible leasing, as well as any additional requirements you may have such as Sat Nav, child seats and European cover.
Our dedicated team is on hand to help you find the best vehicle to suit your needs.
161 Chertsey Road
The Pixel Building
110 Brooker Rd
Ability Business Centre, Office 2
Broadmeads Pumping Station
2 Athenaeum Road
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
We have various meet and greet points and Home & Office delivery to make hiring a vehicle with us simple.
For enquiries, quotes or bookings please either
For same day booking, please contact our central reservation number on 01992 667681.
Currie Motors can offer you a vehicle to suit all requirements.
City Car Range
The Toyota Aygo is the perfect town and city car, the Toyota Corolla is ideal for the family and for those wanting cutting edge performance and technology, we can supply you with a range of hybrid vehicles, including the Toyota Yaris and Prius.
If you have a larger family and require a few extra seats, we do have a choice of 7-9 seater people carriers available
If you need to hire a van, we have the new Toyota PROACE, perfect for your working or moving needs.
If you are looking for that compact fun drive feel that you find in the Toyota C-HR. The RAV4 is a family all-rounder with a spirit of adventure.