Part – Time Telephonist Jobshare(Twickenham)
Hours of Work
22.5 hours per week (8.30am to 1pm Monday – Friday)
This role is a Jobshare and applicants must be able to cover holidays / sickness absence as required.
Purpose of Role:
The main purpose of this role is to provide efficient and friendly customer service as the first point of contact for all our customers and visitors.
- Operating a Mitel screen based computerised switchboard
- Processing all incoming calls
- Handling enquiries coming in to the dealership
- Receiving all visitors to reception
- To be responsible for all incoming and outgoing post
- Sending and receiving faxes
- General administrative / ad hoc duties
Essential skills required for this position include:
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Team spirited approach and willingness to deal with whatever is required
- Flexibility towards working hours to ensure cover as necessary
- Must be well presented, highly organised and helpful
- Previous experience of Mitel Multi-Node Windows Software (preferable)
Please note if you have not heard from us with 21 days please assume that you have not been successful with your application on this occasion.