CALL CENTRE AGENTS
Location: Currie Motors in Isleworth (TW7 6DS)
Competitive annual salary with commission.
Based on 45 hours per week;
Hours of work;
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday 8.00am to 1.00pm on a rota basis
The Role & Responsibilities:
Booking and scheduling service and repair work, keeping customers informed and up-to-date at every stage, advising them of completion times or any delays and quickly responding to any questions or queries. As Call Centre Agents, duties will include:
- Ensure that all reception booking procedures are carried out, ensuring a steady and realistic flow of available work through the workshop and adhering to the recall process.
- Checking the online service books system as well as any direct email booking requests and make the necessary bookings and email the customers to confirm their appointments.
- Handling incoming service related calls, provide advice to customers and / or arranging relevant bookings
- Making follow up calls after service visit
- Calling lapsed customers and chasing service reminder bookings
- Assisting the Service Advisors as and when required to carry out administration tasks.
- Making outbound calls advising customers of product campaigns
Experience in the motor trade advantageous, together with excellent service and communication skills.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Previous experience in Customer Liaison / Reservations / making bookings essential
- A polite and friendly personality
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate (experience of Kerridge would be advantageous but-in-house training can be given)
- Exceptional communication skills
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Good administration and organisation skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence situations
- Basic understanding of how a vehicle works
To apply for this role, please submit your details using the form below